Sunday, October 20, 2024

Meet the Author!

I am delighted to have been invited this Wednesday October 23rd at 7PM ET, to chat about my book, A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale), with Rob and Joan Carter, the charming hosts of the fun and entertaining podcast, Meet the Author.  (www.indiebooksource.com)



The Meet the Author podcast publicizes indie authors (hey, like me!) That also perfectly describes Rob and Joan (Their pen names are RC and JP Carter and they are members of the Underground Authors writing group. Their latest effort is A Chance of a Ghost: Magnolia Bluff Crime Chronicles, Book 23). 

The podcast streams live on Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, and X and also broadcasts on both WLFE-db radio and WDJY FM radio in Atlanta.

I've been catching up on the podcast by listening to some archived shows and all of the writers are interesting and accomplished. I hope I don't break the streak, but if you know me, you know I won't run out of things to talk about. ("Mr. Murray, the show has been over for 20 minutes...")

Tune in if you can, but if you miss it, the shows are archived (I think I said that already.)



Thanks for reading.
Dave




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet the Author!

I am delighted to have been invited this Wednesday October 23rd at 7PM ET, to chat about my book,  A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale)...