Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Go Tell it On the Mountain

Not necessarily the mountain, unless you see people up on the mountain* who would like to read a great review of A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale).

I am delighted with the critical response to the book so far. People come to me and quote parts from it and that really makes me happy. And no, smart guy, I didn't pay any of them to say nice things.

Though I'm not above it.

But in this early stage, word-of-mouth means a lot, so tell your friends, or friendly enemies, about BFATT. (I don't know about that acronym, though.) 

Remember to support your local independent bookstore. Here in Syracuse, that means Parthenon 
Books on S. Salina Street (
https://www.parthenonbookstore.com/)

It just so happens that yours truly will be part of their local author showcase from 1-4, Saturday, September 7th, 

But taking the extra step and writing just a teeny review on the website of the bookseller of your choice helps a lot.




*I will personally pay the first person to post a picture of A Breath of Fresh Air from the top of Mount Everest the sum of TEN DOLLARS. No joke. Ten bucks. First picture only, please.


Song of the...Blogpost?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Bermuda Triangle and Other News

I have a long list of people who want a copy of A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale), including three family members (!) Ugh. Unfortuna...