Sunday, August 4, 2024

Shameless Plug (Number Three in a Series)

A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale) is finally finished and off to the printer. Release day is August 26th, which just so happens to be the TWENTIETH anniversary of my double-lung transplant.


This is a work of fiction (wink-wink) about Danny Martini, a man with end-stage cystic fibrosis who is on oxygen 24/7 and desperately in need of a double-lung (BOGO) transplant. Spoiler alert: he gets it, but not without lots of thrills and chills along the way. Danny's story, from his tumultuous childhood, through his foolish 20s and 30s (and, sometimes, his 40s) is a wild roller-coaster ride that I hope you'll enjoy reading.

If you want to buy a paperback copy directly from me (that I can sully with a scrawled autograph), let me know. I should have books in hand by the launch date. The price is only $19.99 but you'll probably give me a $20 and I won't give you the penny back. 

If you want to buy it from a bookstore, may I suggest shopping at our only remaining locally owned bookstore, Parthenon Books  https://www.parthenonbookstore.com/  located downtown on Salina Street across from the Landmark Theatre. 

E Book version of A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale) will be available on August 26th, just about anywhere you get your e Books, for $7.99.

You can also ask any bookstore of your choice to order a physical copy.

I hope to be showing my pretty face on TV in the next few weeks. If I have something booked I'll let you know.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to see some (all? Nah, not all) of you in the next few weeks.

Dave Murray


Song of the Day (or is it Week? I forget)

https://youtu.be/gX6g6KHvxwU?si=fpmfcZ9iGpA2ChNp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bermuda Triangle and Other News

I have a long list of people who want a copy of A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale), including three family members (!) Ugh. Unfortuna...