Monday, August 5, 2024

Shameless Plug (Number Four in Possibly an Eternal Series)

 I will be making my television debut (at least, this century) on colorful channel 9. I will be chatting about my book (perhaps you've heard of it) A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale) on the talk show Bridge Street, live, and presumably in color, at 10 AM the morning of September 6th. Old friend Tim Fox came through for me, as he did THIRTY THREE years ago when I was hyping my previous book, House Training Your VCR: A Help Manual For Humans. Tim is a delightful man.




Then I have my 50th high school reunion that evening. Yikes!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bermuda Triangle and Other News

I have a long list of people who want a copy of A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale), including three family members (!) Ugh. Unfortuna...