Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Come annnd Get It! (Shameless Plug Number I Don't Know What in a Series)

After three years (not counting nine months of sloth) my novel A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale) will be in my hot little hands sometime tomorrow. Actual release date is August 26th.


As those who have been bludgeoned by these posts know, the book is inspired by my life with cystic fibrosis and centered around my double-lung transplant in 2004. It's less than 360 pages,* so a quick read.

Since I am thoroughly sick of me by now, I will pass on reading it, for awhile. But I hope you're not sick of me and I hope you read it.

Remember, autographed copies are yours for the asking, priced at just $19.99** (please add $5 for shipping if you need it mailed.)

Either text me or Facebook Message me with your address and we can figure out payment and stuff.

Alternately, you can support your local independent bookstore and order it directly from them (here in Syracuse, that is the marvelous Parthenon Books on Salina Street https://www.parthenonbookstore.com/ in the heart of downtown.)

You can also get the eBook for just $7.99 from Amazon, or wherever you get your eBooks.

On Friday, September 6th, I will be appearing on the popular morning talk show, Bridge Street on channel 9 here in Syracuse, to chat about the book. My biggest fear is temporarily choking on a sip of water on live TV.***

One last thing—if you like A Breath of Fresh Air, I hope you'd consider writing a review, on Amazon, Goodreads, or Bookmarks.reviews. And if you love it, tell your friends.

I'm excited. 

Thanks for reading,

Dave


* Not much less

** Let's call it $20. I will grudgingly give you the penny change if you ask.

*** I do that frequently


Song of the Day: 

https://youtu.be/unsQSNQYERI?si=q_MKkk8E5Kzr2M2s


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bermuda Triangle and Other News

I have a long list of people who want a copy of A Breath of Fresh Air (A Transplant Tale), including three family members (!) Ugh. Unfortuna...